Love dat DIA!
- We recommend a vote AGAINST Referred Law 14, the governor's development fund.
- We took NO POSITION ON Referred Law 15, the one cent sales tax increase to benefit medicaid and education.
- We recommend a vote AGAINST Referred Law 16, the governor's education reform law.
- We recommend a vote AGAINST Constitutional Amendment M which changes stockholder provisions.
- We recommend a vote FOR Constitutional Amendment N which removes travel compensation for legislators from the Constitution.
- We recommend a vote AGAINST Constitutional Amendment O which changes provisions of the trust fund created by sale of the Cement Plant.
- We recommend a vote AGANST Constitutional Amendment P which requires the governor to propose a balanced budget.
- Whether you choose to take DIA's recommendations or not, please remember to VOTE!
DIA has endorsed the following Candidates *indicates PAC support): (They, like me, are radical enough to support Republicans that support their core principles.)
- District 32: *Jackie Swanson for House
- District 33: *Matt McGrath for Senate, *Robin Page for House
- District 34: Mike Reardon for House
- District 35: Jay Pond and Shane Liebig for House
- County Commission: Nancy Trautman
- PUC: *Matt McGovern and Chris Nelson