Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Patti Martinson featured in Rapid City Journal

The RCJ has posted the story on Patti's re-election effort... (Patti represents Robbinsdale and I sure hope she can get re-elected, she's been awesome.)

Incumbent Patti Martinson says helping people her goal in Ward 1
"A lot of what I do is help people. I try to connect this person with that person, for whatever issue," she said. "My best skill as a city council member is using who I am and what I know to bring people I think would work well together."


Remember, she also didn't vote to censure Sam Kooiker in a poorly conceived and ugly effort by the Council to discourage Council members from asking questions of City employees.

Her challenger is soooo business as usual --- so re-elect Patti! Rah rah!

By the way - several segments of video about Patti's positions are on the RCJ online at:

http://tinyurl.com/patti-rcjvid

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous09:34

    So, you think standing up for Sam is what will save her job?
    Find it funny, considering how many also remember her for pushing her "private agenda" pushed by Center West.

    ReplyDelete